The Seafood Conference Iceland 2019
7.-8. November in Harpa
The conference language is Icelandic, with some English sessions and lectures.
The following sessions on Seafood Conference Iceland 2019:
- The Icelandic Seafood Industry – Where will it be 20 years from now?
- Gaping/soft fish flesh is human doing
- Worldwide Online shopping of Icelandic fish (some lectures in English)
Remote Electronic Monitoring (English session)
- Promotions from the Icelandic Seafood´s Service Industry (sponsored presentation)
- Research and Development in the Seafood Industry. Importance for country and nation
- Packaging for Seafood – Sustainability and Quality preservation
- Energy consumption and energy sources in the Fisheries sector
- The importance of origin (English session)
- The importance of Fish Auction Markets and how do we ensure Supply for the future
- Environmentally friendly Trawl fishing
- Student presentations of projects from Seafood Industry-related studies (some lectures in English)
- The future is now
- “Shared fisheries, challenges and solutions for Sustainability” (English session)
- Begin with the end in Mind – Is there a Market for new ideas?
- Is the Icelandic fishing industry interested in being an ACTIVE participant in fisheries research? (English session)